Please watch fullscreen and HD
All footage available in 4K.
This is a compilation of some of my timelapse works done in Barcelona, Montserrat and Empuriabrava.
All photographed with:
Helios 44-2 58mm
Canon 35mm F2
LR Timelapse from Gunther Wegner
Sunrise projector - Tycho
More info/content at nicogw.com
Copyright © Nicolás Gutiérrez Wenhammar
Audrey Louise Reynolds, A Fashionable Selby Film
I was delighted to be asked to produce the opening sequence for the Charlie Rose ‘Oscars Special’ show, which aired on PBS on 27th February 2014. The sequence features 8 Oscar nominated films with actors and directors that had previously appeared on the Charlie Rose show. The 1 minute sequence shows a series of custom animated illustrations and transitions from the film Gravity, Before Midnight, Blue Jasmine, 12 Years A Slave, The Wolf of Wall Street, Philomena and Nebraska.
Client: Charlie Rose
Creative direction, design and animation: Al Boardman
Producer and additional design: Torrey Paquette
Music: “Awakenings”, courtesy of Grayson Matthews
it was that much fun playin arround with the benchmark classroom and octane that i built my own - little more detailed - complete new classroom for some playarrounds… i hope you like it! :)
here are some before/after - mesh/render !
Software: Cinema4D, Octane Render, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Davinci Resolve, Cubase, iaSFX, VSL,…
like us on facebook!
Bonjour! This is the very short story of a croissant, made entirely of paper and a touch of magic - just the perfect way to showcase what we can make and dream about daily at the Fiber Lab studio. Look closely and see that everything “edible” can be found at your local art supplies store!
* Milk in bottle - regular hole punch-outs (white paper) glued together
* Butter / Dough, rolled - paper boxes of various sizes
* Flour - finely cut twine
* Salt / Sugar - finely cut white paper
* Yeast - small hole punch-outs (light brown paper)
* Egg / Yolk / Milk stream / Dough, formed - paper origami and sculptures
* Water in bottle - glass beads
* Water in bowl - glass dome cabochons cabs
* Mixing dough - various beads, wood blocks, paper dodecahedra
* Pre-baked croissants: cork with laminated paper
* Baked croissant: various special wrapping paper, corrugated sheet, cork